Under the «Mathilde Chapoutier Sélection« govern are cuvees inspired by the flair of Michel and Corinne Chapoutier's daughter, whose name shines well beyond the Rhone Valley. This rosé de Provence, composed mainly of Grenache, has definite charm with its flavors of peach, strawberry and aromatic herbs. The seductive ensemble lives in a frank and invigorating mouth.
- Country France
- Region Provence
- Designation of origin Côtes de Provence
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 65 %, Syrah 20 %, Cinsault 10 %, Rolle 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color Pink
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Mathilde Chapoutier Sélection
- Promoting agent Divine Sélection Inc.
- SAQ code 13963463
- UPC code 03700967701688
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Barbecued pork ribsPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 1 hour
Grilled lobster à l'italiennePreparation 30 minutesCooking time 10 minutes
Grilled chicken, avocado and grilled red pepper tartinePreparation 15 minutesCooking time 10 to 12 minutes