After 20 years spent at his family's estate, Billaud-Simon, Samuel Billaud started his own négociant-winemaker business. He offers high end plot-selection wines from Chablis as well as this intriguing blend of Chardonnays from Chablis and the mâconnais. The liveliness of one region and the amplitude of the other can be felt in this cuvée marked by saline, mineral and lemony accents. A very beautiful wine.
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Bourgogne
- Designation of origin Bourgogne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 2.3 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Samuel Billaud
- Promoting agent AB2Vin Inc.
- SAQ code 13968176
- UPC code 03760207220263
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.