Jackson-Triggs Grand Reserve Csv Okanagan Valley 2016
Established in both the Niagara Peninsula and the Okanagan Valley, the company formerly founded by Allan Jackson and Donald Triggs offers a blend of very aromatic white grapes. The wine delivers aromas of pear, honey, peach and flowers, in a completely enveloping and charming mouth.
- Country Canada
- Region British Columbia, Okanagan Valley
- Designation of origin Okanagan Valley
- Regulated Designation Vintners quality alliance (VQA)
- Grape varieties Chardonnay 34 %, Sauvignon blanc 33 %, Viognier 33 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 7.3 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Jackson-Triggs Winery
- Promoting agent Vins Arterra Canada, division Québec Inc
- SAQ code 13969259
- UPC code 00063657033067
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.