Adalia Singan Soave 2020
Crafted by the mother-daughter duo at Adalia, this delicious Soave comes from a 5-hectare addition to the renowned Corte Sant'Alda. This range, intended as a friendly approach to wine, is named after the ladybug (Adalia bipunctata) predator essential to the vine aphids. It offers a caressing texture, beautiful tension and notes reminiscent of beeswax, white flowers, pear and peach. Refrigerated and take it out about twenty minutes before serving.
- Country Italy
- Region Veneto
- Designation of origin Soave
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape varieties Garganega 80 %, Chardonnay 10 %, Trebbiano di Soave 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Azienda Agricola Marinella Camerani
- Promoting agent La QV Inc. (GB)
- SAQ code 13986008
- UPC code 08032958954373
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.