A small property of just over five hectares located in the heart of the Saint-Emilion Grand Cru appellation, Château Croix de Labrie benefits from the advice of Michel Rolland's team and Hubert de Boüard's winemaking crew. Bearing the name of the owners» daughter, the Camille de Labrie cuvee enjoys a 10-month aging in barrels. Elegant and easily accessible, this predominantly-Merlot red releases raspberry, blackcurrant and floral accents with a touch of choco-coffee.
- Country France
- Region Bordeaux
- Designation of origin Bordeaux
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Merlot 80 %, Cabernet sauvignon 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Château Croix de Labrie
- Promoting agent LBV International Inc.
- SAQ code 13987861
- UPC code 03770010269120
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.