Domaine Thymiopoulos Xinomavro Nature Naoussa 2018
The always-inspiring Apostolos Thymiopoulos delivers an easy-drinking and light wine with no sulphur addition. Made from a parcel of Xinomavro old vines, 60% of the harvest is produced in whole grapes. A 30-day maceration and fermentation with indigenous yeasts precede six months of aging in barrels, followed by bottling without filtration. Tonic attack, textured mouth and aromas reminiscent of strawberry, spices and bay leaf. Wonderful!
- Country Greece
- Region Macedoine
- Designation of origin Naoussa
- Regulated Designation Protected designation of origin (PDO)
- Grape variety Xinomavro 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Thymiopoulos
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 13988100
- UPC code 05200363517152