- Country Italy
- Region Veneto, Veneto
- Regulated Designation IGP/IGT Indicazione Geografica protetta / tipica
- Grape varieties Cabernet franc 50 %, Carmenere 50 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Azienda Agricola Vignalta
- Promoting agent L'Enoteca di Moreno de Marchi
- SAQ code 13989663
- UPC code 08031802001874
- Vintage tasted 2016
- Aromas black fruit, coconut, spice, vegetable notes, woody notes
- Serving temperature From 16°C to 18°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Flank steak with red wine, peppercorn and cuminPreparation 10 minutes | marinade: 4 to 6 hoursCooking time 10 to 12 minutes
Beef tenderloin with chimichurri saucePreparation 10 minutesCooking time 10 to 12 minutes
Roast beef with old cheddar, porto and caramelized onionsPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 45 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.