Famiglia Bianchi Nebbiolo Malbec Mendoza 2015
Italian immigration in Argentina has a rich history. Originally from Fasano, Puglia, Don Valentin Bianchi realizes his dream of owning a vineyard. This assemblage also combines the Italian origins of the family, Piedmont's Nebbiolo, to Malbec. Featuring a quite ripe-fruit style, it offers flavours of roasted red pepper, raspberry, mocha and cocoa, in an ample mouth with fleshy tannins.
- Country Argentina
- Region Mendoza
- Regulated Designation Indication géographique (IG)
- Classification Estate bottled - embotellado en origen
- Grape varieties Malbec 50 %, Nebbiolo 50 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.7 %
- Sugar content 3.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Valentin Bianchi
- Promoting agent Charton Hobbs Inc
- SAQ code 13990411
- UPC code 07790703198663
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.