The estate of artisanal scale was taken over by Aurore Dezat in 2011. She certainly carries the torch of the family tradition but does not hesitate to put her personal stamp on it. Graced with a pleasant aromatic attack featuring notes of honey and citrus flowers, the wine also reveals a vegetal touch that evokes freshly cut herbs, and everything comes in an enveloping mouth with the expected freshness. Excellent!
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Centre Loire
- Designation of origin Sancerre
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Sauvignon blanc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 1.6 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SARL WINES & SPIRITS DISTRIBUTION
- Promoting agent Tocade A.B.V.S. Inc.
- SAQ code 13992897
- UPC code 03760062818094
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.