Family business of interest located in the beautiful Alsatian region, this house signs here its organic version of Riesling, king varietal of the appellation. Produced from an organic culture and without residual sugar, this is an immediate charmer: a mouth both ample and textured, then leading to a liveliness typical of the varietal. It is characterised by notes that are both fruity and floral, with fragrances of honey, lime and green apple.
- Country France
- Region Alsace
- Designation of origin Alsace
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Riesling 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 6 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Maison Joseph Cattin
- Promoting agent Tocade A.B.V.S. Inc.
- SAQ code 13994542
- UPC code 03488330006751
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.