Domaine Albert Mann Pinot Gris 2017
The Albert Mann estate of the Barthelmé family is considered by Robert Parker as part of the Alsatian elite. And for good reason - the house offers wines of great depth, producing even exceptional Burgundy-style red wines, a rare thing for the region. The estate has been organically certified since 2000 and has been incorporating biodynamic principles since 1997. Gateway to the house's Pinot Gris selection, this cuvee offers flavours of honey, chamomile, tropical fruit and spice. Nice fullness in the mouth where the sweetness balances the acidity.
- Country France
- Region Alsace
- Designation of origin Alsace
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Pinot gris 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 11 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Albert Mann
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 14001098
- UPC code 03485976170013
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.