Born on the Puligny-Montrachet commune, this Bourgogne Aligoté is produced from the estate's old vines. While part of the cuvée is aged in stainless steel casks, the balance enjoys a few months in wood, providing more aromatic complexity. It expresses a very lively and thirst-quenching attack, followed by aromas recalling lime and apple, all ending in an almost salty finale. Light and easy-drinking with a mere 11% alcohol, but very dry - a lovely discovery!
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Côte Chalonnaise/Côte du Couchois
- Designation of origin Bourgogne Aligoté
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Aligoté 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 11.5 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Chavy-Chouet
- Promoting agent Boires inc.
- SAQ code 14006753
- UPC code 03683080400044
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.