Dominated by Grenache and Syrah, this southern Rhône wine echoes its surrounding Mediterranean climate. Fittingly, cooked black fruits, brandied cherries and mild spices make up its profile, along with a touch of vanilla from its new-oak cask aging.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Rasteau
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 50 %, Syrah 30 %, Carignan 10 %, Cinsault 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 15 %
- Sugar content 2.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Lavau s.a.s.
- Promoting agent Divin Paradis Inc.
- SAQ code 14010891
- UPC code 03760170004624
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.