Domaine les Evigneaux Rasteau 2016
Dominated by Grenache and Syrah, this southern Rhône wine echoes its surrounding Mediterranean climate. Fittingly, cooked black fruits, brandied cherries and mild spices make up its profile, along with a touch of vanilla from its new-oak cask aging.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Rasteau
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 50 %, Syrah 30 %, Carignan 10 %, Cinsault 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 15 %
- Sugar content 2.5 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Lavau s.a.s.
- Promoting agent Divin Paradis Inc.
- SAQ code 14010891
- UPC code 03760170004624