A special cru from the southern Rhône and located near the famous Châteauneuf-du-Pape appellation, Gigondas benefits from its proximity to the Dentelles de Montmirail, a geological limestone entity that defines the region. Dominated by Grenache, this wine features the power you would expect from this region, while maintaining a certain elegance. It offers brandied cherry and ripe blueberry scents, all accompanied by aromas of sweet spices and aromatic herbs, wrapped in a soft texture.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Gigondas
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 70 %, Syrah 20 %, Mourvèdre 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer S.A. Grandes Serres
- Promoting agent Importations BMT Inc
- SAQ code 14012221
- UPC code 03367770009518
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.