No longer needing a presentation, the region of Priorat continues to seduce us with its powerful wines which maintain a nice balance ... thanks in part to the altitude of the vines and to a certain continental influence on the vineyard. Born from an assemblage of old vines of Grenache and Carignan, this wine offers a good dose of extraction and is revealed through scents of brandied cherr, violet, blackberry and spices, all supported by balanced wood notes. Still young, some decanting will do some good.
- Country Spain
- Region Côte Méditerranéenne
- Designation of origin Priorat
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen calificada (DOCa)
- Grape varieties Carignan 70 %, Grenache 30 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Celler Acustic
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 14013224
- UPC code 08437008073033
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.