Produced in limited quantity, the Garnacha 1921 cuvée is made from century-old vines including some planted before the plague of phylloxera, a time when American aphids devastated the European vineyard in the late 1800's. Imposing, this Rioja red is generous and mouth-filling with notes of cooked fruits, cherry, mocha and pastry. Begging for ribs!
- Country Spain
- Region Vallée de l'Ebre
- Designation of origin Rioja Alta
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen calificada (DOCa)
- Grape variety Grenache 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2.9 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Union Familiar de Agricultores Las Cepas SLU
- Promoting agent Importations BMT Inc
- SAQ code 14013339
- UPC code 08437008224282
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.