Don't miss the opportunity to stop by Closson Chase on Prince Edward County's wine route, one of the vineyards explaining the popularity of this wine-growing region. Their Pinot Gris, marked by honey, fruit and flowers, unveils a nice tension and coating texture. Perfect with seafood risotto.
- Country Canada
- Region Ontario, Niagara Peninsula
- Designation of origin Four Mile Creek
- Regulated Designation Vintners quality alliance (VQA)
- Grape variety Pinot gris 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.3 %
- Sugar content 4.1 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Closson Chase
- Promoting agent Sélection Caviste Inc.
- SAQ code 14014876
- UPC code 00180756000940
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.