Closson Chase Pinot Gris K.J. Watson Four Mile Creek 2017
Don't miss the opportunity to stop by Closson Chase on Prince Edward County's wine route, one of the vineyards explaining the popularity of this wine-growing region. Their Pinot Gris, marked by honey, fruit and flowers, unveils a nice tension and coating texture. Perfect with seafood risotto.
- Country Canada
- Region Ontario, Niagara Peninsula
- Designation of origin Four Mile Creek
- Regulated Designation Vintners quality alliance (VQA)
- Grape variety Pinot gris 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 2.1 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Closson Chase
- Promoting agent Sélection Caviste Inc.
- SAQ code 14014876
- UPC code 00180756000667