Expert ratings: D 95 2017 Vintage
Undisputed king of the Jumilla region, the Monastrell grape variety (called Mourvèdre in France) is parcel selected in this wine to get the best fruits that have reached maturity. Aged 6 months in new American oak, it develops a chocolaty and fruity dimension in this cuvée. For lovers of the Aromatic and robust taste tag.
- Country Spain
- Region Côte Méditerranéenne
- Designation of origin Jumilla
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Monastrell 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 5.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Finca Bacara
- Promoting agent Alternative Vins et Spiritueux
- SAQ code 14022391
- UPC code 08437013527576
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.