Both refreshing and deliciously fruity, this delicious Spanish wine from the friendly Quebecer Nathalie Bonhomme meets all the criteria that make this type of wine so charming. Served as an aperitif with tapas involving vegetables and seafood, it is impossible not to have a good time!
- Country Spain
- Region Côte Méditerranéenne
- Designation of origin Valencia
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Monastrell 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color Pink
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Nathalie Bonhomme
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 14035247
- UPC code 08437006989107
- Vintage tasted 2022
- Aromas floral notes, peach, raspberry
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.