- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Chablis et Grand Auxerrois
- Designation of origin Chablis
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 2.1 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer J. Moreau & Fils
- Promoting agent Univins et spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 14043474
- UPC code 03151850002694
- Vintage tasted 2019
- Aromas almond, lemon, mineral notes
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.