Balancing mineral and fruit notes, «La Galoche» comes from vines aged 30 years on average. Chardonnay grapes are grown according to organic principles, with a slight addition of sulphites at the end of fermentation only. Production is quite small, so here is your chance to acquire one of the few white Beaujolais on the market.
- Country France
- Region Beaujolais
- Designation of origin Beaujolais
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Saint Cyr
- Promoting agent Bambara Selection (Mtl Millésimes Inc)
- SAQ code 14045111
- UPC code 03760071310183
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.