Crafted from Chenin Blanc (75%) and Chardonnay from organic agriculture, this crémant is fermented using indigenous yeasts and benefits from 24 months of élevage on lees. Delicious and elegant, we love its scents of pear, almond, honey and brioche, all in a creamy mouth graced with a lovely chalky touch.
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, L'Anjou et le Saumurois
- Designation of origin Crémant de Loire
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chenin blanc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 5.6 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Château de Brézé
- Promoting agent La Céleste Levure inc.
- SAQ code 14062835
- UPC code 00873922009327