Domaine Beau Mistral Rasteau La Bastide Saint Martin 2015
At times bathed in sunlight and other times cooled by the Mistral, the 28 hectares occupied by the Rhône property located at the foot of the village of Rasteau, allow to assemble Grenache, Syrah and Mourvèdre of great quality. This fleshy red releases flavours of licorice, cassis, raspberry and spices. The mouth is ample, heady and of great persistence.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Rasteau
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 50 %, Syrah 45 %, Mourvèdre 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 3.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Beau Mistral
- SAQ code 14064734
- UPC code 03760003870716
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.