Also the proud owners of Quinta Dos Roques, an estate familiar to our market, the Lourenço family is one of the most respected of the Dão, managing some 30 hectares of vine at the foot of the Serra da Estrella mountain range. Combining a wide variety of local varietals, this red offers a supple approach featuring beautiful black fruits, violet and a touch of licorice.
- Country Portugal
- Region Dâo E Lafôes
- Designation of origin Dâo
- Regulated Designation Denominação de origem controlada (DOC)
- Grape varieties Jaen 40 %, Alfrocheiro 25 %, Touriga nacional 25 %, Tinta roriz 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.1 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Soc. Agr. Faldas da Serra Lda
- Promoting agent A.O.C. & Cie Châteaux & Domaines Inc.
- SAQ code 14070472
- UPC code 05603792001504