Bordering the Touraine Amboise and Montlouis sur Loire appellations, Damien Delecheneau estate spans over 14 hectares of organic-certified vines. Unfiltered before being bottled, this blend dominated by Gamay is a super easy-drinking red where plenty of fruit is joined by vegetal and spice notes.
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Touraine
- Designation of origin Touraine
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Malbec 50 %, Gamay 30 %, Cabernet franc 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 1.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Coralie et Damien Delecheneau
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 14093228
- UPC code 03533430000113