Kellerei Cantina Terlan Chardonnay Alto Adige 2019
A true reference in the Alto Adige, a region of northern Italy strongly influenced by Austria, Cantina Terlano, or Kellerei Terlan in German, is a co-op cellar dating back to 1893. By far the driving force of South Tyrol, the estate specializes in high-end whites, representing 70% of its production. Honeyed, floral and fruity, this Chardonnay offers a textured mouth and well-felt acidity. Superb!
- Country Italy
- Region Trentino Alto Adige
- Designation of origin Alto Adige/Südtirol
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2.5 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Cantina Terlano Soc. COOP.
- Promoting agent L'Enoteca di Moreno de Marchi
- SAQ code 14098176
- UPC code 08021507743605