A true reference in the Alto Adige, a region of northern Italy strongly influenced by Austria, Cantina Terlano, or Kellerei Terlan in German, is a co-op cellar dating back to 1893. By far the driving force of South Tyrol, the estate specializes in high-end whites, representing 70% of its production. Honeyed, floral and fruity, this Chardonnay offers a textured mouth and well-felt acidity. Superb!
- Country Italy
- Region Trentino Alto Adige
- Designation of origin Alto Adige/Südtirol
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2.5 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Cantina Terlano Soc. COOP.
- Promoting agent L'Enoteca di Moreno de Marchi
- SAQ code 14098176
- UPC code 08021507743605
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Turkey or chicken pot piePreparation 25 to 30 minutesCooking time 40 minutes
Layered crab salad with fennelPreparation 15 minutesCooking time none
Smoked salmon sandwiches with herb and lemon cream cheesePreparation 10 minutesCooking time none