The young brother of the talented Loire producer Jo Pithon, Olivier worked in Bordeaux and the Beaujolais before starting his own business on the Roussillon hills. Accessible and all about pleasure, Mon P'tit Pihon is an unpretentious, thirst-quenching, fruity and floral wine to sip with friends.
- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon, Côtes Catalanes
- Regulated Designation (VDP/IGP) Vin de pays/Indication géographique protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache gris 50 %, Macabeo 50 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Olivier Pithon
- Promoting agent Ward & Associés, Représentants en Vin
- SAQ code 14113680
- UPC code 03760103820604
- Vintage tasted 2020
- Aromas floral notes, lemon grass, mineral notes, white fruit
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.