Clos Mogador Priorat 2016
«Youthful purple. Spice- and mineral-accented blackberry, cherry liqueur and floral pastille scents, along with hints of vanilla and licorice in the background. Displays deeply concentrated black/blue fruit, spice cake and smoky mineral qualities that become more lively as the wine opens up. Finishes with impressive dark fruit intensity, with no rough edges on the impressively long, mineral-driven finish.»
Aging Potential : Drink during the indicated period of maturity 2024-2034
- Country Spain
- Region Côte Méditerranéenne
- Designation of origin Priorat
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen calificada (DOCa)
- Grape varieties Grenache 45 %, Carignan 29 %, Syrah 16 %, Cabernet sauvignon 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 15 %
- Color Red
- Size 1.5 L
- Producer Clos Mogador SCL
- Promoting agent Divin Paradis Inc.
- SAQ code 14151969
- UPC code 04000141519696
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.