Established at the north-west extremity of Sicily, Cantina Pellegrino occupies a choice place in the hearts of fans of Marsala and sweet wines from Pantelleria. One of the most important cellars of the region, it spans over 150 hectares of vines including a few Grillo parcels on the Salinaro side. You can taste the climate influence and seaside salinity in this refreshing cuvée, featuring iodine, fruity and mineral notes. Lovely intriguing bottle to discover!
- Country Italy
- Region Sicily
- Designation of origin Sicilia
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Grillo 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 4.9 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Cantine Pellegrino
- Promoting agent Divin Paradis Inc.
- SAQ code 14208785
- UPC code 08004445022346
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.