Grosjean Pinot Noir Vallée d'Aoste 2018
Detailed infoLocated on the Switzerland border and once a property of the Kingdom of Burgundy, we understand the presence of Pinot Noir in this beautiful Italian region. The altitude, which brings important temperature range, coupled to excellent light, offer the ideal growing conditions. Organically-grown and pleasingly mouth filling, the wine displays scents of red and black cherries, as well as a delicate wood and smoke touch from the élevage, and a supple tannic structure.
- Country Italy
- Region Valle d'Aosta
- Designation of origin Valle d'Aosta ou Vallée d'Aoste
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Grosjean Frère s.s.
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 14210586
- UPC code 08033928050095