Sister business of Fontanafredda, Casa E. di Mirafiore produces this Nebbiolo cuvée that leaves no one indifferent. In a texture featuring well-assumed yet already-pleasant tannins, are featured aromas of cherry, plum, nutmeg and tobacco leaf that will surely make this a choice gourmet wine. Veal parmigiana or even simple pasta in tomato sauce are just a few suggestions.
- Country Italy
- Region Piedmont
- Designation of origin Langhe
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Nebbiolo 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 3 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Casa di Mirafiore
- Promoting agent Sélect Vins Ltée
- SAQ code 14239469
- UPC code 08000174001997
- Vintage tasted 2019
- Aromas cherry stone, dried flowers, pink pepper, strawberry, tar
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Beef bourguignonPreparation 30 minutesCooking time 3 hours approx.
Grilled entrecôte with herbed butterPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 6 to 8 minutes
Turmeric lamb satays with soy-and-maple-syrup saucePreparation 15 minutes + 6 hours refrigerationCooking time 5 minutes