Established in 1825 in Nuits-Saint-Georges, this family domain, with the Faiveleys still at the helm, puts forth a regional appellation Burgundy with fruity, vegetal and mineral notes. The mouth reveals flavours of raspberry and cherry.
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Bourgogne
- Designation of origin Bourgogne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 2.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Faiveley
- Promoting agent Noble Sélection
- SAQ code 142448
- UPC code 03351000181914
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.