Brigaldara Valpolicella 2018
Detailed infoMuch like the rather translucid colour it reveals, this wine is light as air without being deprived of elegance and complexity. Its scents of red berries recalling Pinot Noir are joined by a subtle leather and spice touch. Enjoy slightly chilled.
- Country Italy
- Region Veneto
- Designation of origin Valpolicella
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape varieties Corvina 55 %, Corvinone 25 %, Rondinella 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Azienda Agricola Brigaldara
- Promoting agent Symbiose vins et cies inc.
- SAQ code 14320523
- UPC code 08032610361020