- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône septentrional
- Designation of origin Crozes-Hermitage
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Syrah 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine du Peizon
- Promoting agent Vinicolor (Les Vins Alexandre St Pierre)
- SAQ code 14367129
- UPC code 03760040319995
- Vintage tasted 2020
- Aromas black fruit, blackberry, coffee, spice, violet
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Beef stew provençalePreparation 30 minutesCooking time 4 to 5 hours
Roasted guinea fowl with herbs and root vegetablesPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 1 hour 25 minutes
Moroccan spiced grilled Cornish henPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 40 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.