- Country France
- Region Sud-Ouest, Pyrénées/Gascogne
- Designation of origin Jurançon sec
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Gros manseng 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 3 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Cave de Gan Jurançon
- Promoting agent Les Vins Dupré Inc.
- SAQ code 14397301
- UPC code 03300944359088
- Vintage tasted 2020
- Aromas floral notes, honey, lemon grass, mineral notes, tropical fruit
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.