- Country Italy
- Region Sicily
- Designation of origin Etna
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape varieties Carricante 80 %, Catarratto 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 1.5 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Firriato Distributione S.R.L.
- Promoting agent LBV International Inc.
- SAQ code 14427638
- UPC code 08002815406482
- Vintage tasted 2021
- Aromas floral notes, Granny Smith apple, lime, mineral notes
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Tabouli saladPreparation 15 minCooking time 10 min
Spinach, cheddar and egg tartinePreparation 10 minCooking time 5 min
Beet, goat cheese, aragula and fresh herb verrinesPreparation 15 minCooking time 2 h 30 min
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.