- Country Italy
- Region Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Designation of origin Friuli / Friuli Venezia Giulia
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Pinot grigio 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2.1 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Orange Wine
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Azienda Agricola Valter Scarbolo
- Promoting agent Sélections Vinealis Inc. (GB)
- SAQ code 14467891
- UPC code 08028538000875
- Vintage tasted 2019
- Aromas banana, floral notes, ripe apple
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Quebec cheese stuffed pork burgers with bacon and avocadoPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 10 to 12 minutes
Tuna-and-olive pattiesPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 5 to 6 minutes
Portuguese-style grilled chickenPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 50 minutes to 1 hour
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.