- Country Austria
- Region Burgenland
- Designation of origin Neusiedlersee
- Regulated Designation Districtus Austriae Controllatus (DAC)
- Grape varieties Welschriesling 50 %, Pinot gris 30 %, Traminer 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 11.5 %
- Sugar content 3 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Natural Wine, Orange Wine, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Meinklang
- Promoting agent La QV Inc. (GB)
- SAQ code 14509553
- UPC code 09120012746206
- Vintage tasted 2020
- Aromas mandarin, melon, ripe apple, spice
- Serving temperature From 10°C to 12°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.