- Country Canada
- Region Quebec, Montérégie
- Regulated Designation Protected geographical indication (PGI)
- Classification Quebec wine certified
- Grape varieties Frontenac Gris 48 %, Prairie Star 35 %, Frontenac blanc 17 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 11 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vignoble Côte de Vaudreuil
- Promoting agent Vintage & Associés Inc.
- SAQ code 14543698
- UPC code 00827924087081
- Product of Québec Origine Québec
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.