- Excerpt from the producer's website
- Country Canada
- Region Quebec, Montérégie
- Regulated Designation Protected geographical indication (PGI)
- Classification Quebec wine certified
- Grape varieties Cayuga 74 %, Frontenac blanc 10 %, Seyval 10 %, St-Pépin 6 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 2.4 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vignoble Les Artisans du Terroir
- Promoting agent Verger R.C. Guertin (2011) Inc.
- SAQ code 14567593
- UPC code 00827924038083
- Product of Québec Origine Québec
- Vintage tasted 2019
- Aromas freshly cut grass, grapefruit, mineral notes, pear
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.