Free in-store delivery with purchases of $75+ in an estimated 3 to 5 business days.

    The union representing our store employees recently obtained a mandate for up to 15 days’ worth of strike hours.  Learn more 

The Charter of the French language and its regulations govern the consultation of English language content.

Taste tag : Fruity and medium-bodied
Artisans du Terroir Prémices
Artisans du Terroir Prémices

Artisans du Terroir Prémices 2022

Rosé
| 750 ml
| Canada
Quebec
Loader
60 % of 100
$17.15

$17.15
Product of Québec : Origine Québec

Detailed info

  • Country Canada
  • Region Quebec, Montérégie
  • Regulated Designation Protected geographical indication (PGI)
  • Classification Quebec wine certified
  • Grape varieties Frontenac 54 %, Chancellor 29 %, Seyval Noir 17 %
  • Degree of alcohol 12 %
  • Sugar content 2.1 g/L
  • Color Pink
  • Size 750 ml
  • Producer Artisans du Terroir
  • Promoting agent Verger R.C. Guertin (2011) Inc.
  • SAQ code 14567606
  • UPC code 00827924038090
  • Product of Québec Origine Québec

Tasting

  • Vintage tasted 2019
  • Aromas barley sugar candy, red berries, rhubarb
  • Acidity dominant
  • Sweetness dry
  • Body medium-bodied
  • Mouthfeel delicate
  • Wood none
  • Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C

Suggested pairings

Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.

See all suggested pairings
  1. Grilled Pineapple and Ham Skewers
    Preparation 20 min
    Cooking time 15 min
  2. Turkey thighs with shallots and roasted grapes
    Preparation 30 min
    Cooking time 1 h
  3. Yellow tomato and vodka gazpacho in verrines
    Preparation 15 min
    Cooking time None

Employee’s top pick

Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.

Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.

of Sonia B.
Châteauguay - Boul. d'Anjou
October 23, 2023
(Automatically translated) What a great discovery this QUEBEC rosé from the Montérégie region is!! Just by its color of small red fruits, it makes your mouth water. It's dry but so refreshing. Its aromas are: candy cane, rhubarb, small red fruits who would have thought it. Enjoy your tasting!
of Sonya P.
Magog - Rue Principale
July 30, 2023
(Automatically translated) Nice discovery, simply delicious. Dry but not too full-bodied. Berries at the end of the mouth. Pleasant with all your summer dishes but can also be enjoyed as an aperitif!
View per page
Availability in stores