Côte de Champlain Coquillages 2022
- Country Canada
- Region Quebec, Montérégie
- Regulated Designation Protected geographical indication (PGI)
- Classification Quebec wine certified
- Grape varieties Seyval Noir 80 %, Frontenac Gris 15 %, Vidal 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 11.5 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color Pink
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Côte de Champlain
- SAQ code 14575294
- UPC code 00827924171056
- Product of Québec Origine Québec
- Vintage tasted 2021
- Aromas barley sugar candy, mineral notes, strawberry
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Ravioli with squash and ricottaPreparation 30 minutes or moreCooking time 50 minutes
Grilled shrimp, mango and avocado saladPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 4 minutes
Chicken, fig, spinach and brie wrapPreparation 10 minutesCooking time none
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.