E. Guigal Côte Rôtie Brune & Blonde 2017
"Lively, with a mix of damson plum and bitter cherry notes lined with sanguine and iron hints. An understated style, but this has range and is sneaky long, with dried savory and bay leaf details on the finish. Best from 2021 through 2032."
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône septentrional
- Designation of origin Côte Rôtie
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Syrah 96 %, Viognier 4 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer E. Guigal
- Promoting agent Les Sélections François Fréchette
- SAQ code 14728596
- UPC code 04000147285960
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.