Substance Ch Chardonnay Columbia Valley 2021
- Country United States
- Region Washington
- Designation of origin Columbia Valley
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 4 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer K. Vintners
- Promoting agent Authentic Vins et Spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 14805977
- UPC code 00184745003455
- Vintage tasted 2018
- Aromas brioche, honey, peach, pear, vanilla
- Serving temperature From 10°C to 12°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Quebec cheese stuffed pork burgers with bacon and avocadoPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 10 to 12 minutes
Salmon blanquette mini-casserolesPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 30 minutes
Salmon in mushroom saucePreparation 15 minutesCooking time 40 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.