- Country France
- Region Sud-Est, Collines Rhodaniennes
- Regulated Designation (VDP/IGP) Vin de pays/Indication géographique protégée
- Grape variety Syrah 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer EARL Pierre Gaillard
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin (vins)
- SAQ code 14862015
- UPC code 03760088376608
- Vintage tasted 2020
- Aromas black olive, confectionery, floral notes, red berries, spice
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Mexicans burgersPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 12 to 14 minutes
Mini casserole of quick cassoulet with game sausagePreparation 10 minutesCooking time 50 minutes
Smoked meat poutinePreparation 15 minutesCooking time 25 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.