" First up, peaches and almonds. A bit of butter on the nose. A hint of acidity, a coating texture."
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Côte Chalonnaise/Côte du Couchois
- Designation of origin Mercurey
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.8 %
- Sugar content 1.3 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Marquis de Jouennes d'Herville
- Promoting agent LBV International Inc.
- SAQ code 179556
- UPC code 00011373002058
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.