" First up, peaches and almonds. A bit of butter on the nose. A hint of acidity, a coating texture."
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Côte Chalonnaise/Côte du Couchois
- Designation of origin Mercurey
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.8 %
- Sugar content 1.3 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Marquis de Jouennes d'Herville
- Promoting agent LBV International Inc.
- SAQ code 179556
- UPC code 00011373002058
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Pork tenderloin stuffed with apples and old cheddarPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 10 minutes
Penne with wild mushroomsPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 30 minutes
Rabbit rillettes with hazelnutsPreparation 30 minutesCooking time 1 hour 40 minutes