Founded in 1820 by Scots William and John Graham, the company has been the property of the Symington family since 1970. Served lightly chilled, their LBV deserves your attention and will be amazing with chocolaty desserts.
- Country Portugal
- Region Porto/Douro
- Designation of origin Porto
- Regulated Designation Denominação Origem Controlada
- Classification Late bottle vintage (LBV)
- Degree of alcohol 20 %
- Sugar content 120 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Symington Family Estates Vinhos Lda
- Promoting agent Elixirs, Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 191239
- UPC code 05010867400092