- Country France
- Region Bordeaux
- Designation of origin Bordeaux
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Peter A. Sichel
- Promoting agent Société de Vins Fins Ltée
- SAQ code 223537
- UPC code 03394150008717
- Aromas blackcurrant, plum, spice, undergrowth
Drink now or keep 4 years following the vintage
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Brochettes of filet mignon, tomatoes and halloumiPreparation 15 minutes | refrigeration: 12 hoursCooking time 8 to 10 minutes
Coq au vinPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 1 hour
Bison medallions with wild mushroom and Quebec cheese saucePreparation 15 minutesCooking time 25 to 30 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.