- Country Italy
- Region Puglia
- Designation of origin Salice Salentino
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape varieties Negroamaro 80 %, Malvasia Nera 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 4.9 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Azienda Agricola Taurino Cosimo
- Promoting agent Authentic Vins et Spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 411892
- UPC code 08013417000015
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Red wine braised turkeyPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 2 hours 45 minutes
Sirloin steak with briePreparation 10 minutesCooking time 40 minutes
Ravioli with braised beef, port, walnuts and blue cheesePreparation 45 minutesCooking time 3 hours
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.