Cosimo Taurino Riserva Salice Salentino 2011
- Country Italy
- Region Puglia
- Designation of origin Salice Salentino
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape varieties Negroamaro 80 %, Malvasia Nera 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 4.9 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Azienda Agricola Taurino Cosimo
- Promoting agent Authentic Vins et Spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 411892
- UPC code 08013417000015
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Bison steak with apple ciderPreparation 5 minutesCooking time 50 minutes
Herb crusted beefPreparation 30 minutesCooking time 90 minutes
Sirloin steak with briePreparation 10 minutesCooking time 40 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.