Produced on a 130-hectare family estate, Château Moncontour is made with 100% Chenin Blanc, emblematic varietal of the Loire Valley. Cuvée Prédilection is elaborated according to the traditional methods, like Champagnes. It offers fine bubbles along with scents of white fruit, mushroom and flowers.
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Touraine
- Designation of origin Vouvray
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 8.4 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Château Moncontour
- Promoting agent Mosaiq Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 430751
- UPC code 06672202410594
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.